Dryft Sleep Mouth Tape (60 Pack)
- Easily subscribe and save for 10% off
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Ships FREE to USA
- Save 10%+ with a 2-Pack!
- This 60 Pack contains two pouches for a total of 60 Dryft Sleep Mouth Tape
- Reduces snoring and drooling while sleeping
- Made in USA, odorless and non-irritating on skin
- Medical-grade, latex-free tape is delicate on sensitive skin
Women are 40% more likely to have insomnia than men. Boost your sleeptime routine by combining gentle mouth tape with silence-inducing earplugs.
Born This Way
Sound is one of the leading causes of sleeping interruptions, preventing you from getting the best rest possible. Clear the noise with the most gentle ear plugs, perfect for side sleepers!
Nearly 75% of sleep study participants who share a bed with a mouth breather said they are woken up at least once per night by their partner’s mouth breathing.
Reviews from our fans
- CCharlizzaVerified Reviewer2 minutes agoRated 4 out of 5 starsI'd give this 4.5 if I could
I like these a lot but I always lose the tiny little plastic pieces lol. That's fine. I sleep better and they are easy to vacuum up if I miss one. I feel like my nose is less clogged that I breathe through my nose more. Cool
- MCMonique C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNo more complaining
I love it! My husband rarely complains about my snoring. I don’t wake up with a headache anymore. Thanks for making these.
- SRSharon R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGood
This product is helpful for sure. It certainly helps me sleep better as I'm not waking up intermittently with snoring. I would have given it a 5 star review but it doesn't totally prevent dry mouth due to the tiny hole in the tape and the shape of the tape is a bit too small and sometimes slips off my lips at the corners so I'm taking in air in that way. If I use 2 instead of 1 it works much better but that becomes too expensive.
- DBDarla B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI have tried many lip tapes since I realized I sleep with my mouth open.
They are so big I cut them in half, and in half again, but they stay on and I sleep very well.
- GCGloria C H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat training, comfortable
I am on my 2nd month using these strips and have repurchased. I really like the flexible fabric and how the adhesive isn't overly sticky but just enough to keep my lips closed even when there is a bit of drooling when wearing a retainer. I have tried one of the originators of sleep tapes and they fell off within a few hours. Minus one star because only the center of the adhesive stays on for me, the outer corners (about 1/4 the length each) flap up nearly immediately. At least the center stays on throughout the night.