Better mornings begin with restful nights.
Each pack contains 30 Dryft Sleep Strips for 30 restful nights and happy mornings. Dryft Sleep Strips are single-use strips placed over the mouth while sleeping to encourage nasal breathing. A small breathing vent does permit mouth-breathing as needed.
How to Dryft to Sleep:
- Tear off sleep strip from pack at perforation.
- Separate liner from lip strip at divider. Apply to clean, dry, closed lips starting on one side and gently press across lips.
- Gently breathe through your nose. Our breathing vent brings comfort if you need to breathe through your mouth.
- Dryft to sleep and then tell us all about it @dryftsleep
- AAndreaVerified Reviewer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsSo soft and non-irritating
My friend owns this company so I'm going to give you a review that's honest and shows you how proud I am of what she is creating! I haven't tried a ton of mouth tapes, but I got to try prototypes of these before they came out and I was really surprised by how soft they were and gentle. I'm not a diehard mouth taper, but I have since come to really like these mouth tapes, especially when I'm travelling or during winter when the air is dry inside. I know the founder Jess worked SO HARD on this product to make it better than anything on the market, so I'm most impressed by her and her team's effort to make this product great. If you like mouth taping or want a gentle solution to stop snoring (male or female!) this is worth a shot.Was this helpful?
- BRBrick R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsMy wife loves that I'm not snoring
My wife is super into nasal breathing (she's a crossfit athlete) and she also hates my snoring every night. I tried nose strips but they didn't really work and they itched. These are a little cutesy for my liking, but they stay on, don't irritate my skin and no one is seeing them on me but her so whatever! :)Was this helpful?
- JRJess R.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 starsNever going back to mouth breathing
I've never been more consistent with a sleeptime habit than mouth tape, simply because it works. I started using Dryft Sleep Strips to help me wake up feeling more well rested (knowing that I was a mouth breather), but what I didn't realize is how well it would help me fall and stay asleep, as well.Was this helpful?
- CCristinaVerified Reviewer2 months agoRated 5 starsHelps me breathe so much better!
It took a little getting used to, but I now LOVE sleeping with mouth tape. I like that these are soft and individually packaged so I can travel with them, too.Was this helpful?
- IPIndigo p.Verified Reviewer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsthe best rest!
I love dryft sleep strips! I no longer wake up with a dry mouth. I wake up feeling more rested and refreshed. My body appreciates the practice of nasal breathing. The strips don’t leave your lips sticky at all.
I don’t only wear dryft sleep strips when I sleep. I wear them when I paint or go in walks to assist me in a mindful breathing practice.
Seems to be a fit for smaller lips.Was this helpful?