Dryft Sleep Bundle
- Easily subscribe and save for 10% off
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Ships to USA and Canada
- Contains one (1) pouch Dryft Sleep Strips (30 Pack), one (1) silky lavender aromatherapy eye mask to gently lure you to sleep, one (1) lip balm with a light lemonade scent to wake you up and rehydrate lips in the morning
- Reduces snoring and drooling while sleeping
- Breathing vent allows for mouth breathing, if needed
- Medical-grade, latex-free tape is delicate on sensitive skin
- Individual beauty-sleep strips are convenient for travel, on-the-go
How to dryft to sleep
Four simple steps to better sleep (spoiler alert: brighter mornings ahead!)
Remove a single Dryft Beauty-Sleep Strip from package.
Separate liner from lip strip at divider. Apply to clean, dry, closed lips starting on one side and gently press across lips.
Breathe through your nose, normally. Our breathing vent brings comfort, allowing for mouth-breathing if needed.
Just like your eye mask, ear plugs or the soothing white noise that lulls you to sleep, Dryft Beauty-Sleep Strips are the perfect addition to your sleeptime™ routine.
Born This Way
The human body is naturally designed to intake oxygen through the nose, yet more than 80% of people unknowingly breath through their mouths while sleeping. Encourage nasal breathing, the gentle way.
Clinical studies have shown that nasal breathing offers incredible health and wellness benefits, including increased blood circulation, enhanced immunity and healthier digestion.
Reviews from our fans
- MSMaria S.Verified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 starsLightly scented lip balm for when I wake up
Received the bundle as a gift this Christmas and loved trying out my mouth tape, especially while the heater is running non-stop at my house this winter. The lip balm is slightly lemony, which was very pleasant when I woke up. I wore the eye mask one night and liked how it smells like real lavender. It's nice that the mouth tape is unscented though because I bought another brand from Amazon and it smelled out of the package, which was unpleasant. Anyway, very nice experiences so far!